We are looking for a results driven, high energy employee for our Manager position in our Biddeford Maine Store. The successful candidate will be able to meet sales and profitability goals and manage a staff of one to two effectively. Candidates will have knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of Premium Cigars helpful but will train the right person. Store activities also include stocking and processing incoming shipments. This requires standing, walking, squatting and kneeling. Drivers License is required for this position.
To apply for this position please go to our website at www.cigaretshopper.com or (TEXT TO APPLY) TEXT 85000 MESSAGE Sherlock. Please feel free to fill in a paper application which can be found at our location of 44 Alfred Street.
Must be able to:
- Manage multiple tasks timely and effectively.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Develop store strategies to raise customer pool
- Expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Train, motivate, mentor and provide feedback to store staff
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Deal with issues that arise from staff and customers.
- Be a shining example of good behavior and high performance.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Paid Colonial Insurances. In addition to regular compensation we offer biweekly sales incentives.
After one year Accrued Time Off