We are looking for a results driven, high energy employee for our Manager Trainee Program in our Topsham, Maine Store. After successful completion of the program employee will be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to meet sales and profitability goals and manage a staff of one to two effectively. Candidates will have knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of Premium Cigars helpful but will train the right person. Store activities also include stocking and processing incoming shipments. This requires standing, walking, squatting and kneeling. Drivers License is required for this position.
Must be able to:
- Manage multiple tasks timely and effectively.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Develop store strategies to raise customer pool
- Expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Train, motivate, mentor and provide feedback to store staff
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Deal with issues that arise from staff and customers.
- Be a shining example of good behavior and high performance.
Please go to our website www.cigaretshopper.com, Select Careers and Applications and complete the Manager Trainee application. A resume with the application is required for this position.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Paid Colonial Insurances. In addition to regular compensation we offer biweekly sales incentives.
After one year Accrued Vacation, Sick Time, 401K Plan